The People You Need…When You Need Cloud Solutions
Cloud computing enables organizations to focus organizational efficiency in a number of ways including reducing costs, flexible capacity and rapid deployment to meet changing business needs.
Hamilton-Ryker implements a portfolio of computer platforms, ranging from dedicated managed hosting to cloud computing to email and application development. Hamilton-Ryker utilizes knowledge and reliable infrastructure to support a seamless solution operation.
Cloud Virtual Infrastructure
Managed Operations Program Management, Network Operations Center, Security Operations Center, Services Desk, Call Center, Logistics Support, Skilled On-Site Network Engineers and Technicians, Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC), Switch and Fire Wall Maintenance, Inside and Outside Plant.
Whether in your data center or in the cloud, Hamilton-Ryker has the experience and capabilities to manage your IT, voice and mobility operations including servers, storage systems, desktops and networks.
Hamilton-Ryker offers a variety of disaster recovery and business continuity options to meet the needs of Government and Private Organizations of all sizes including:
- Safely and securely back-up your critical information to the cloud eliminating the need for costly back-up media
- Completely recover critical computer systems in the cloud in less than 24 hours to keep business operations running smoothly
- Virtualize your complete office infrastructure, including server configurations, security permissions, and critical applications
- Experience zero-hassle recovery as remote users and office locations seamlessly connect to critical applications and resources
- HIPAA and SSAE 16 Certified
Backup Data Recovery – BDR
- Backup not just the data, but the whole system image
- Local backup, plus the protection of the Hamilton-Ryker Storage Cloud
- Recover in minutes, not hours, with on-site virtualization
- In a worst case scenario, recover with in-the-cloud virtualization in the Hamilton-Ryker Continuity Cloud
- Backup from Anywhere – Secure backups can be accomplished from any Internet connection.
- Anytime Access – Access to your stored data anytime from any place with an Internet connection. Recovery of lost files is fast and easy.
- Minimum Effort, Minimum Time – Quick and easy backup is accomplished by only moving the changes you made to your protected data each time you back up.
- Flexible Version Control – Provides unmatched flexibility in storing multiple versions of the same document. Definable down to the individual file. Easy to recover a previous version.
- Secure Off-Site Storage – A redundant copy of all of your critical information is stored in our secure data center. If your system crashes or your laptop is stolen, your important information is still safe and easily restored at any time day or night.
- No Hardware to Fail or Maintain – No bad media, broken tape drives, misplaced tapes or faulty CD drives. Your secure backup process is completely software driven and your backup is stored off-site without the hassle of putting tapes or CDs in another location.
- Automated Processing – Be sure your data is being backed up correctly with our easy to use automated system. No operator error or forgotten backups. You even receive automatic reminders if you forget to back up your data.
- 256-bit AES Encryption – All of your information is automatically encrypted based on your private pass phrase prior to being transmitted to our secure data center.
- Only You Have Access – Without your pass phrase, the stored information cannot be read or used by anyone including Hamilton-Ryker staff. Only you have access to your stored data.
- Changes Only – Once your encrypted information is stored in our data center, only the encrypted changes to your data are transmitted to insure the fastest performance. This process guarantees that the information sent is meaningless to anyone but you and your encrypted Hamilton-Ryker account.
- HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant – Meets or exceeds all security requirements of most major security guidelines and regulations.