The People You Need…When You Need IT Consulting
Hamilton-Ryker’s Information Security Practice has worked with Government, Healthcare, Higher Education and commercial clients to address their security concerns, ensure compliance and information assurance.
Information Security: We provide expert consultants that assess threats and vulnerabilities to enable customers to comply with security laws, mandates and develop effective mitigation strategies. Our engineers manage security services to your specifications on your website or from our network operations center. Our Operation and Security Information System (OASIS™) is a cloud based managed security solution that provides 24/7 monitoring of your IT resources to meet security mandates and IT best practices.
- Certifications/Accreditation: NIST, FISMA, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, PKI, DIACAP, FIPS
- Security Assessment: Application, Firewall, Network, Penetration Testing, Telecom, Virtual Infrastructure, Web Wireless
- Security Consulting: Policy and Procedure Development/Enhancement, Network Design and Review, Business Continuity, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, VPN’s
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES – OASIS™
Hamilton-Ryker is the developer of OASIS™, a cloud based managed security solution that empowers Healthcare organizations to cost effectively monitor their IT resources to meet healthcare security mandates and IT best practices.
- HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use, NIST, PCI, DIACAP, FIPS
- Information Security and Log Analysis / Network Performance / Server, Desktop, Mobility Management and Monitoring
- Managed Service: Cost effective, Low Start-up Investment, 24/7 Monitoring, Secure, Scalable, Modular
- IT Security & Compliance: Network Security Management and Audits, User Accounts & Rights Management, Security Information & Rights Management, Privileged Access Management, Regulatory Compliance and Reports, Internal Controls
- Enterprise Infrastructure Performance Management: Application, Server, Network
- Desktop Management: Standardization, Secure Client Devices, Monitoring, Automate Patches and Security Updates
- Mobility: Manage Mobile Devises & Tablets, Unified Devise Monitoring, Manage Applications, Secure Services
Hamilton-Ryker’s capabilities span from information architecture, to operations and maintenance, to life-cycle management. We provide expertise in the following areas to help improve return on IT investments.
- Enterprise Architecture: Design, Deployment, Integration, Managed Operations, Network Architecture, Classified Networks, Application Development
- Telecommunications and Mobility: Unified Communications, Call Center, Managed Operations, 24/7 Monitoring, Architecture, Design and Deployment, BYOD—Bring Your Own Devise
Hamilton-Ryker has over 13 years of telecommunication consulting experience with deep do main expertise in Cisco, Avaya, Shortel and legacy telecommunications solutions. Our consultative approach enables us to understand our client’s goals and objectives to expertly architect, implement, Integrate and manage telecommunication solutions.
Managed Operations: Program Management, Network Operations Center, Security Operations Center, Services Desk, Call Center, Logistics Support, Skilled On-Site Network Engineers and Technicians, Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC), Switch and Fire Wall Maintenance, Inside and Outside Plant
Whether in your data center or in the cloud, Hamilton-Ryker has the experience and capabilities to manage your IT, voice and mobility operations including servers, storage systems, desktops and networks.
Hamilton-Ryker offers a variety of disaster recovery and business continuity options to meet the needs of Government and Private Organizations of all sizes including:
- Safely and securely back-up your critical information to the cloud eliminating the need for costly back-up media
- Completely recover critical computer systems in the cloud in less than 24 hours to keep business operations running smoothly
- Virtualize your complete office infrastructure, including server configurations, security permissions, and critical applications
- Experience zero-hassle recovery as remote users and office locations seamlessly connect to critical applications and resources
- HIPAA and SSAE 16 Certified
Backup Data Recovery – BDR
- Backup not just the data, but the whole system image
- Local backup, plus the protection of the Hamilton-Ryker Storage Cloud
- Recover in minutes, not hours, with on-site virtualization
- In a worst case scenario, recover with in-the-cloud virtualization in the Hamilton-Ryker Continuity Cloud
- Backup from Anywhere – Secure backups can be accomplished from any Internet connection.
- Anytime Access – Access to your stored data anytime from any place with an Internet connection. Recovery of lost files is fast and easy.
- Minimum Effort, Minimum Time – Quick and easy backup is accomplished by only moving the changes you made to your protected data each time you back up.
- Flexible Version Control – Provides unmatched flexibility in storing multiple versions of the same document. Definable down to the individual file. Easy to recover a previous version.
- Secure Off-Site Storage – A redundant copy of all of your critical information is stored in our secure data center. If your system crashes or your laptop is stolen, your important information is still safe and easily restored at any time day or night.
- No Hardware to Fail or Maintain – No bad media, broken tape drives, misplaced tapes or faulty CD drives. Your secure backup process is completely software driven and your backup is stored off-site without the hassle of putting tapes or CDs in another location.
- Automated Processing – Be sure your data is being backed up correctly with our easy to use automated system. No operator error or forgotten backups. You even receive automatic reminders if you forget to back up your data.
- 256-bit AES Encryption – All of your information is automatically encrypted based on your private pass phrase prior to being transmitted to our secure data center.
- Only You Have Access – Without your pass phrase, the stored information cannot be read or used by anyone including Hamilton-Ryker staff. Only you have access to your stored data.
- Changes Only – Once your encrypted information is stored in our data center, only the encrypted changes to your data are transmitted to insure the fastest performance. This process guarantees that the information sent is meaningless to anyone but you and your encrypted Hamilton-Ryker account.
- HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant – Meets or exceeds all security requirements of most major security guidelines and regulations.