The People You Need…When You Need VMS/MSP
iSymphony® is a cloud based full-cycle Vendor Management System (VMS)/Managed Service Provider (MSP). Located in Houston, TX, iSymphony® facilitates the entire contingent procurement and management process from the creation of a requisition through the processing of vendor remittances. The company also provides compliance and payrolling services.
iSymphony® Vendor Management System was created to address the contingent workforce needs of organizations who are seeking to centralize, streamline, track, and bring consistency to their contingent workforce program. Our unique tailored solution marries Suppliers, Processes & Technology under one Managed Solution delivering a best in-class flexible Total Talent Management Program.
The People You Need When You Need a Vendor Management System (VMS)
iSymphony® is a real-time, web-based VMS solution for full lifecycle management of CWP. iSymphony® manages all facets of our clients business requirement, incorporating temporary labor (hourly/day rate professionals), temp to hire, direct hire, 1099 independent contractor vetting/system of record, SOW projects (time & materials, fixed price, w/milestones) and payrolling.
Seven key components form the iSymphony® VMS tool that provides a systematic approach to integrating and achieving spend visibility, consistent pricing, accurate invoicing, performance metrics and real-time data reporting.
The People You Need When You Need a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
iSymphony®’s MSP has a proven track record which bears witness to our ability to analyze client specific requirements, identify corporate culture and relationships which successfully translate into program success. As part of our MSP services, our dedicated Client Relation Specialist (CRS) will be the first point of contact to our clients and suppliers. iSymphony®’s CRS is an industry professional who has prior experience in staffing and/or VMS/MSP industry.
The introduction of a streamlined hiring process, quality job requisitions, reduced administration, extensive communication, leveraged buying power, and standardized bill rates through iSymphony®’s MSP will increase efficiency, service levels while reducing risk and cost.
Top 5 Advantages iSymphony® Delivers
- Review, consolidate and streamline global supplier sources for the entire organization
- Standardized ordering process for contingent workers with improved hiring efficiencies
- Enabling company personnel to focus on core competencies
- Improving commitment level of staffing suppliers by earning volume discounts
- Providing tighter controls over procurement practices
- Audits of supplier’s requirements
- Proper authorization for expenditures
- Management of on-boarding and off-boarding
3. Visibility and control of all external contingent spend
- Standardized reports and performance measurements
- Centralized budgeting and billing of contingent workforce on single consolidated invoice
- All contingent spend managed under a single program – containing maverick spend
- Contractual control of contingent workforce
- ALL spend is approved consistently
- Centralized control of labor relations
- Vendor Neutral
- Build relationships with diverse group of suppliers
- Negotiated market rates based on local benchmarking standards